To rsvp, click here
Last February, delegates from various organizations around New York and New Jersey went to Louisiana as part of a national fact-finding mission to shed light on the horrific situation of Filipino migrant workers at the Grand Isle Shipyard.
This is part of the nation-wide campaign to seek justice for the Grand Isle Shipyard Filipino workers. Hear their stories and learn how you can help support our brave workers.
When: April 19 | 6:30pm-9pm
Where: CUNY Hunter | Room 619HW
*if you’re not a Hunter or CUNY student, please bring an ID.
For more information about the campaign visit:
– Pilipinos of Hunter (POH)
– Anakbayan (New York & New Jersey Chapter)
– Bagong Alyansang Makabayan – North East Region (BAYAN-USA)
– National Alliance for Filipino Concerns (NAFCON)
– Philippine Union of La Guardia Student Organization (PULSO)
– Coalition for the Revitalization of Asian American Studies at Hunter (CRAASH)
– Asian American Studies Program at Hunter College (AASP)
– if your organization wants to co-sponsor this event, please email us Yves Nibungco at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com